TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using our website (“Website” or “Site”) and purchasing from www.dinnerconversations.co you are agreeing to be legally bound by our Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before using our website.
If you do not wish to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using our website.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. Website Owners reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
Seller– The Juice Detox Italy SRL
Website Owners - Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL
Buyer/You/Your/User/Customer - Any person or persons, company and/or retail outlet entering into contract with the Seller or the Website Owners by purchasing from the Seller or using the Website for the other finalities.
Unless otherwise indicated, the website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL or licensed to Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. Please consider that the Mark “Dinner Conversations” is in the exclusive property of Natasha Slater S.r.l.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Website Owners reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL reserve the right to alter, discontinue or suspend any aspect and/or content of the website www.dinnerconversations.co . Any new features, content and/or product/s shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise stated. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may modify these Terms and Conditions without further notice beyond updating this page.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(4) you are not under the age of 13;
(5) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Website
(6) you will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Website Owners have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the website. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. Website Owners reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in Website Owners sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
To order the product you will need to follow the ordering procedure on the relevant “Shop” page.
Seller accepts payments via Stripe, our secure payment gateway for Credit/Debit Card transactions and Paypal. Payment is due immediately. If a payment is not received or payment method declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items.
The Buyer must insure that all personal information provided to us is accurate and that all ordering details contain your own correct name, address and any other requested information. You must also ensure that any Credit Card, Debit Card or Electronic cash you use is your own. The Seller reserves the right to obtain validation of these details from your card issuer before providing you with any goods.
The Seller reserves the right to cancel any orders that it believes may breech our Terms and Conditions and/or may be fraudulent.
The prices are in Euro and subject to change without notice. However this will not affect any orders already placed on the system.
The Seller’s products have passed all Safety Assessments and conform to UE legislation, Goods supplied by the Seller contain natural ingredients and therefore caution is advised in case of any sensitivities or allergic reactions. It is the Buyers responsibility to check all the ingredients in case of any allergies. The Seller will not be held responsible for any adverse reactions. Caution is needed in case of any nut allergies.
Our products are for personal use only and as such you may not sell or resell the products.
The products must be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and must be used within each specific Best Before End for each product. Each product will have a BBE on the base of each box and bottle. No responsibility will be taken by us from inappropriate storage and/or usage.
The Seller reserves the right to change or amend postage costs at any time.
Delivery fee is 10€ throughout Italy. The Seller uses TNT express. Free shipping on all orders above 100€. For UE delivery fee is 15€. We use TNT express. Free shipping on all orders above 100€. For North America delivery fee is 20€. We use Fedex. Please be aware of any customs/tax charges you might incur depending on your Country. The Seller will not he held responsible for any charges. Please also note a signature may be required upon delivery.
Goods may be returned only if UNOPENED with the seal INTACT on the box and in a resalable condition. We will accept the item within 14 days of original receipt. You must inform our office at email@example.com BEFORE returning. The cost of posting the return is payable by the customer and we recommend using a recorded delivery service with proof of posting as we cannot accept liability for any lost returns.
Due to the nature of the product, once opened, the Seller cannot accept returns.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that Website Owners or which make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site [or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the product/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may accept, reject, or remove reviews in their sole discretion. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site (for example clicking on the Instagram button concerning the Dinner Conversations account); or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site.
You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site.
You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- monitor the Website for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
You agree that Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy.
Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in Italy, with the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to this site and Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of Juice Detox Italy S.r.l. and Natasha Slater S.r.l. respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Contributions; (2) use of the Site; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Juice Detox Italy S.r.l. and Natasha Slater S.r.l. reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with Juice Detox Italy S.r.l. and Natasha Slater S.r.l. defense of such claims. Juice Detox Italy S.r.l. and Natasha Slater S.r.l. will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Our Website is provided of a section for the implementation of charitable initiatives through participation in fundraising campaigns organized by Natasha Slater, with the Brand Dinner Conversations through the platform Go fund Me and according to its terms and conditions https://www.gofundme.com/terms . All the steps of the fundraising, accountability, the distribution of the donations to the no-profit entities shall be available on the Website. The fundraise promoters shall perform all the relevant fiscal and law provisions and all information provided on a campaign or to a beneficiary is accurate, complete and unlikely to mislead users; all donations for the benefit of the Campaign will only be used as described in the materials published or otherwise provided for by the Website.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications Juice Detox Italy S.r.l. and Natasha Slater S.r.l. provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. Juice Detox Italy SRL and Natasha Slater SRL shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org